Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer Playlist Tag From Talia's Blog

This is a cool tag I got from Girlz of God, Talia's blog. I tried to choose songs that were mostly upbeat and fast....hope you enjoy! :)

1. Kung Fu Fighting by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Black
2. Turkish Delight by David Crowder Band
3. No Good To Be Alone by Brandon Heath
4. Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble
5. Magic by Selena Gomez
6. Mulan music! (I'm with Talia on this one!)
7. Tangled music! ; )
8. To The Sky by Owl City
9. Fireflies by Owl City
10. Footloose by Pure NRG

Of course that's not all on my playlist, but here's a few. Has anyone seen Kung Fu Panda 2 yet?
It's a great movie! The only thing I didn't like was the "inner peace" stuff, but it was really action packed and the cast is awesome. Sorry for my delay in posting, but I will try to do better!

We Are Never Alone,
Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)