- What would your dream summer vacation be? That's an easy one...Disney World! DUH!
Seriously, I HAVE to meet Peter Pan!!
- After a rainstorm, what you think of when you see the sun peeking out from the clouds? Rainbows.
- If you were stranded on a desert island with the sun streaming down on you and had ONE palm tree for shade, you can only have three things with you; what would they be? Water bottles, food, and the Bible.
- Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry or neopolitan? Chocolate!
- If you saw your celebrity crush walking down the beach with a surfboard, what would you do? Say hi and ask for his autograph.
- If you went back in time for a day, what era would you go back to, and why? The 1950's because everything was just so cool and snazy!
- What's your favorite thing about waking up on a summer morning? NO SCHOOL!
- Your soundtrack or theme song(s) for the summer: Somewhere Over The Rainbow, All By Myself, and There's A Place For Us.
- Say you went to California to visit family. What's the first thing you would buy? Tickets to Disney Land! The actor who plays Peter Pan there is hilarious!
- Manicure, pedicure, or facial? Facial.
- What's your favorite color combination? Silver and pink.
- If you were at the beach and you wanted to write a message in the sand, what would you write? God Loves You!
- You're stuck in Paris with $10,000. What do you do? Go to Disney Land Paris, of course!
- What's your most favorite type of summer weather? Cloudy and sunny at the same time.
- Blowing bubbles while taking a bubble bath? YES!
- Cupcakes or dictionaries? Cupcakes win hands down.
We Are Never Alone,