Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Some of My Favorite Pictures (from Tangled and Star Wars)

This post is a bit random, but I thought it would be fun to post some of my favorite pics from SW and Tangled. I am probably going to order some shirts from Her Universe soon, so I am excited about that! :)

This is like my favorite FAVORITE photo of Luke and Leia. It cracks me up!! XD



One word: Beautiful.



I was almost in tears at this point of the movie. I was like, it just can't end this way!



Another Flynn and Rapunzel picture...


I LOVE Padme! She is the best Star Wars character ever!


Luke saving his sis.


Padme and Anakin...together at last. It gives me tears whenever I think about their tragic story.


I can't think of anything to write for this picture except that I love Hayden and Natalie....but then again I love almost everything Star Wars. XD


I am going to camp next week so I will not be posting. Will miss you gals! ;)

We Are Never Alone,
Bookworm

P.S. Please pray for one of my friends. She is struggling with eating and drinking and I really hope she does not have an eating disorder. Remember, God is crazy about you and made you so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)