Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pursued


(Hosea 11:10)
They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west. 


Even when we turn from the Lord, He is still always pursuing us and will not stop until He gets our attention. What does He seriously have to do to get your attention? God is jealous for YOU! He is not willing to share His children with anyone or anything.

I think too many times we have reduced God down to being just our friend, or almost like a genie that we pull out whenever we need something. We've forgotten that Christ is the Lord of the universe! He is the Almighty God and supreme over all things! We will never add to His glory, but yet He still wants to use ordinary people like you and me to do amazing things for Him. If we take God out of the picture, we are nothing. Without God our lives are a waste.

I've been thinking a lot lately about Heaven, and eternity, and how I want to spend my life on this earth. Truly, only what is done for Christ will last. Nothing else matters.

You see, being a "normal" Christian is just not enough. What Jesus did on the cross for us was not normal. There is a battle between REAL forces of good and evil going on here, and I want to do whatever it takes to point people to Jesus, who is the Savior of the world! He is my hope and redeemer, the only one worth living for.

The Love Of Christ,
Michal

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I just stumbled over your blog and I loved it from the very first post!
    This is soo true!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)