Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Brandon Heath Concert!

Last night I got to go to a Brandon Heath concert with my cousins! It was my first concert, but I had a great time! My Uncle knows one of the players in Brandon's band, so we were thankful to get free tickets. Dave Barnes, who is also a singer and comedian was there too! I'll have to post one of his videos sometime. He is a great singer and so funny! : )




At the concert Brandon also talked about an organization called Food For The Hungry which helps children in Africa. I knew I wanted to do something to help too, so my family decided to sponsor a child named Fiona. I cant wait to start sending her letters!! : )

We Are Never Alone,
Bookworm

1 comment:

  1. I went to a Brandon Heath concert, too, and it was awesome! So glad you got to go :) (and liked it!) That is SO cool about Fiona! Will be praying for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)