Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Who Is God?




I just got back from a mini Disciple Now camp at my church. Even though I am now utterly exhausted, it was really fun! Disciple Now really inspired to get to know God better and to witness to others.

Let me ask you this: Who is God to you? What does He mean to you? When you picture Him in your head, what comes to mind? This might sound weird, but I sometimes I actually see Him as a husband. Take a look at this verse my D-Now group leader mentioned to me:

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the wilderness and speak tenderly to her......"In that day," declares the Lord,"you will call me 'my husband' ; you will no longer call me 'my master'....... I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord".....
(Hosea 2:14-20)

God is totally crazy about you! He loves you so much and WANTS to know you! The question is, do YOU want to love Him and know Him more??


We Are Never Alone,
Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)