Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Randomness (Soul Surfer and Narnia)

So today I thought I'd do a sorta random post. I recently went to the theaters to watch the movie Soul Surfer, and I have to say that it was really good! It is truly amazing that even though Bethany lost her arm due to the shark attack, she still finds the courage to trust God. The movie was so inspiring. It teaches you not to give up and that you CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens you!

Above is a pic of the real Bethany Hamilton with Anna Sophia. She was a great choice to play Bethany! Loved her!
I love this photo of Georgie and Skander! Looks like he's not very fond of the stuffed eanimal....maybe he's mistaken it for a fan girl! O.k, o.k, I admit it..... I have a crush on Skander/Edmund. There. I said it. Happy now?

What can I say? This is just hilarious!




And now, to close this post, I present you with the famous song "Check the Gate", written by none other than Skander Keynes himself!.... well, with a little help from Georgie and the rest. But I'll give him most of the credit.


We Are Never Alone,
Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!
Just be sure to keep your language clean and pleasing to God. :)